Business plans and marketing strategyAugust 30, 2017
Why PPC Should Be a Part of Your Online Marketing StrategyAugust 30, 2017
With advancements in technology and with the popularity of the internet, more and more people are turning to the web for a variety of purposes. The internet is no longer limited to searching information or connecting with people but is a platform where you can also buy and sell products. An ecommerce website is a website which allows your business to sell products and services to their online audience. These days, an increasing number of consumers prefer making most of their purchases online and in such a scenario, having an ecommerce website for your business is the need of the hour. The following is a list of the top 6 reasons to have an ecommerce platform:
- Wider customer reach-when you sell a product or service through a national or global platform of an ecommerce website, then you tend to reach out to a much wider audience as compared to traditional commerce methods. This gives you a broader audience and hence possibility of better overall sales.
- Ability to be open 24/7-with an ecommerce website, you will give your audiences to purchase from you not just during regular store hours but throughout the day. Whether it is Sunday or a national holiday, your estore is always open. This too helps you to make more sales, hence boosting sales.
- Better conversion rates-no matter how popular your brand is, if conversion rate is low, then profits will be low. Having an ecommerce platform helps you to increase your conversion rate since people get a chance to immediately buy from you rather than wait to visit the store.
- Easier to set up-an ecommerce platform is definitely much easier to set up and run than an actual physical store. There are many good website development and management platforms which can easily do this task for you at reasonable rates. It is not just easier but also a lot cheaper.
- Reduced risk, increased profitability-to manage and run an online store, you need a smaller workforce, thus increasing margin between profits and spending. Also, there is also the advantage of reduced risk which adds to the list of the benefits of having an ecommerce store.